Sometimes I find that I never really forgot anything. If it was a really ugly memory that I had, He just took away the sting of the pain. The pain might still be there - oh it takes time - yet it's alright, for it has lost its sting, and thus have become a part of the past and wisdom that forms you.
January 15, 2010
random journal entry
I want to teach my kids how to fly. I want to teach them to remember to look out the window on long haul flights, when it's dark in the cabin and everyone is sleeping, and find a nightsky full of sparkling stars, so intimate a moment that you can only share with a lover or your God. I want to teach my kids romance, how to be free on green grass fields, how to laugh and mourn, and how to live life to the full when He's entered your life and is expressing Himself through who you are. I want to teach my kids how to be jars of clay, how to know that they are dark yet it is still okay.
